INFINITI Battery Service in Oklahoma City
Battery Service at Bob Moore INFINITI
Is Your Battery in Good Health?
Understanding the health and status of your vehicle’s battery is vital to avoid any trouble down the road. If your vehicle’s battery is declining, it should exhibit signs that it’s time to get it serviced. If you notice any of the following symptoms in your car, do not hesitate to contact our INFINITI Service Department for help.
- Warning Light. Most vehicles have a dashboard battery indicator that will turn on when the battery reaches a lower level. If this light is on, it’s time for a car battery replacement.
- Slow Engine Crank. If your car takes longer than usual to start or the engine cranks slowly, this could be a sign your battery needs service.
- Dimming Headlights. If your headlights become noticeably dimmer, this may mean your vehicle’s battery is weak.
- Unusual Sounds. Keep your ears open for any unusual cranking sounds as you drive or start your vehicle or a flickering sound before your engine comes on.
- Interior Lights Flickering. This is a low battery sign if you notice your interior lights dimming or flickering.
- Voltmeter Test. If you run a voltmeter test and receive low results, it’s time to bring your vehicle in for battery service.
How to Inspect Your Battery
Regularly checking your battery is vital to your vehicle’s health over its lifespan and to avoid getting stranded on the road. Checking your battery regularly for any damage or cracks is a great start to get ahead of any problems. If you notice rust or anything crusted around the battery or terminals, we recommend bringing your vehicle in for battery service. Another way to check your battery is to turn it on and off a few times. If it seems to have trouble turning over, contact our team at Bob Moore INFINITI or schedule your appointment immediately.
Trust Our INFINITI Service Department
At Bob Moore INFINITI, our goal is to provide the highest level of work and customer service. We treat our customers like family and invite you to bring your vehicle to our INFINITI-certified technicians. Our technicians work on INFINITI models daily and are ready to help with whatever repair or service your vehicle needs. We use genuine OEM parts, equipment from INFINITI, and the highest quality standards to ensure your vehicle is restored to optimal condition. If you’re in the OKC, Edmond, or Norman areas, schedule your appointment with our INFINITI Service Department today, and we’ll secure your spot in line.
Schedule battery service at Bob Moore INFINITI by giving us a call or by using our online service scheduler.