INFINITI Dealer Serving Edmond
Find your next brand-new INFINITI or used model at your local Edmond INFINITI dealership, Bob Moore INFINITI. You’ll get great deals and fantastic service close to home. Easily discover all the advantages of shopping with a local dealership.
- Convenient location right near your work or home
- In-house financing with loans for almost every budget
- Knowledgeable service technicians for repair and maintenance
Call us to set up an appointment to see our latest inventory or just stop in and check out what we have available.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore INFINITI
Financing a Bob Moore INFINITI Model
Financing is easy with Bob Moore INFINITI and the in-house finance department. Start the process by filling out the application online and get approved quickly – even the same day. We make it easy to afford your favorite INFINITI model.
Visiting from Edmond
It takes just 10 minutes to get to fantastic savings. Start out on South Boulevard for almost 3 miles. Continue to North Eastern Avenue and turn right onto NE 136th St/E Memorial Rd and go one mile. Turn left onto North Kelley Avenue where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your INFINITI model running like a dream with regular service from Bob Moore INFINITI. Our service department provides a full range of routine services to ensure long-term reliability and smooth performance.
- Standard oil and filter change
- Air filter replacement
- Tire rotation and tread check
- Wheel alignment
As you travel day after day, the systems of your vehicle wear down. When it’s time for them to be replaced or other issues arise, you can count on the service department to diagnose the problem quickly and get the repair done fast to get you back out on the road. We use only genuine INFINITI OEM parts for maximum performance.
Sights in Edmond
Bordering Oklahoma City on the north side, Edmond features two major highways for easy access through the area. However, the city has plenty to see and do on its own. From humble beginnings during the Oklahoma Land Run of 1889 to today, the city has changed and grown to reflect the diversity of the area.
- 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – The oldest building in Edmond was built even before Oklahoma was a state, which is also probably the only structure to date that far back from the Oklahoma Territory and is open to the public.
- Arcadia Lake – Enjoy swimming, fishing, hiking, disc golf and even camping at this lake located on East 2nd Street in Edmond.
- Arcadia Round Barn – See a unique structure that was built with a round design to withstand the tornadoes Oklahoma is well-known for. This barn is located along Route 66.
- Arctic Edge Ice Arena – Spend time on the ice with figure skating lessons, and hockey leagues as well as open skating times for people of all ages.