Why Buy Certified Pre-Owned INFINITI
Buying Certified Pre-Owned at Bob Moore INFINITI
When searching for your next vehicle, deciding between buying a used, new, or certified pre-owned vehicle is crucial. Understanding the benefits of each route to owning your next car may save you money on your purchase and hassle down the road. CPO, or Certified Pre-Owned, is a used vehicle that must pass rigorous inspections to qualify for manufacturer warranty programs and their benefits. These vehicles are excellent for drivers who want to save money without sacrificing quality. Explore our CPO inventory online today, or continue reading to understand the benefits of buying a CPO vehicle from Bob Moore INFINITI.
INFINITI CPO Program
When buying your CPO vehicle from Bob Moore INFINITI, your vehicle is guaranteed to be thoroughly inspected and serviced to the highest standard. Our team will work directly with INFINITI to ensure you receive all of their CPO program’s benefits. Benefits of INFINITI’s CPO program include:
- Up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty*
- Complimentary First Year Basic Maintenance
- No deductible on warranty repairs of most major components (over 1,300), inclusive of the powertrain warranty
- Comprehensive 167-point inspection
- Available INFINITI EliteTM Extended Protection Program
- CARFAX® Vehicle History ReportTM includes an additional 3-Year CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
- Complimentary 3-month SiriusXM® Radio trial subscription (on equipped vehicles)
- Emergency Roadside Assistance(includes complimentary towing to the nearest INFINITI Retailer (up to 250 miles) and trip interruption benefits)
- Complimentary Service INFINITI Courtesy Vehicle
- Transferable benefits to the subsequent owner (private party sale)
As you can tell, these are benefits you don’t want to miss. Working with a certified INFINITI dealer can ensure your vehicle meets the standards necessary to receive your deserved benefits. Contact our team at Bob Moore INFINITI if you have any unanswered questions about INFINITI’s CPO Program or our CPO inventory.
INFINITI CPO Requirements
Vehicles must meet various requirements to qualify for INFINITI’s CPO program. Our technicians will perform a 167-point inspection, checking for any damage or wear, then move on to the vehicle’s history. Requirements on the history of the vehicle include:
- Must have a confirmed history of regular maintenance
- Must have clear CARFAX® title history
- Must only be sold by an authorized INFINITI retailer
- Must be under 60,000 miles
- Must be within 5 years from the original SD
- Must be originally distributed by INFINITI USA
- Must not have been used previously for commercial or government use
Once our team confirms these requirements, the vehicle will qualify as a CPO. Working with our certified INFINITI Dealership ensures these vehicles meet INFINITI’s requirements for the program, so you don’t have to worry after your purchase. Explore our CPO inventory online to see what we have available today!
Benefits of Buying CPO
Besides the benefits of INFINITI’s CPO Program, buying a CPO vehicle has a few more advantages. The first benefit is you’ll save money on the car’s overall price. Since CPO vehicles are technically no longer new, their price typically has dropped from the original tag price. Since the vehicle is no longer new, insurance companies will offer a more friendly rate, and you’ll normally pay less on vehicle insurance. Another great benefit of buying CPO is having the peace of mind of knowing you’re purchasing a quality vehicle. These vehicles have been inspected rigorously and reconditioned to qualify as a CPO vehicle based on manufacturer standards. Have the peace of mind your vehicle is fully qualified as a CPO by working with our trusted experts at Bob Moore INFINITI.
Financing a CPO Vehicle
If you need to secure an auto loan, working with our in-house Finance Center can make it easy and offer you more options than you may have at other locations. Simply complete our Online Finance Application to begin the process. Once approved, you can decide on a model, and our Finance team will work with you to find the most suitable loan for your situation.
When buying a CPO from Bob Moore INFINITI, you’ll automatically join the INFINITI Total Ownership Experience, including benefits like towing assistance, car rentals, and online account access. You will also have the option to buy the Elite INFINITI Extended Protection Plan, which covers CPO vehicles for up to 8 years. Begin the process today without Online Finance Application, or call our team at (866) 508-2135 to set up an appointment.