Bob Moore INFINITI Serving Norman
Discover the best deals in Norman with your local dealership, Bob Moore INFINITI. Find out how to make the latest model yours when you shop with knowledgeable, friendly sales personnel. There are many reasons to shop here.
- We are located close to home or work.
- Our in-house finance department provides flexible terms.
- Our knowledgeable service technicians understand INFINITI technology.
Give us a call to set up a time to see the latest inventory, or just stop by and check out what we have available.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore INFINITI
See how well the 2020 INFINITI Q50 feels when you’re in the driver’s seat. Perhaps one of our SUVs will suit your style. The best way to find your perfect ride is with a test drive.
Financing a Bob Moore INFINITI Model
Buying your next set of wheels can be a little easier when you let our finance team help you get approved for an auto loan. Just start out by completing the online application or give us a call. We’ll help you get the rates and terms you need for your budget.
Visiting from Norman
You’re just 30 minutes from great deals. Start out on North Flood Avenue and get on I-35 N, which is about 5-1/2 miles. Continue to Oklahoma City. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley/Memorial Rd, which is about 23 miles. Turn right onto N Kelley Ave.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your INFINITI model running along with regular maintenance. Routine service as recommended by the manufacturer will help keep your INFINITI running smoothly and operating at optimal condition. Improve fuel efficiency and reduce wear and tear with regular service from Bob Moore INFINITI. Our technicians provide a full range of services.
- Oil and air filter change
- Tire inspection and air pressure check
- Wheel alignment
- Inspection of belts and hoses
If you notice a problem or a warning light comes on the dashboard, bring it in for service. Our technicians use the latest diagnostics equipment to discover the underlying cause for your issue. We’ll get it repaired quickly and get you back out on the road again.
Sights in Norman
While Norman is part of the Oklahoma City metro area, it is a distinct city in its own right as the county seat of Cleveland County. It’s also the home of the largest university in Oklahoma, the University of Oklahoma. From its humble beginnings with the Land Run of 1889 to its current status today as the home of the Sooners, you’ll find a lot of fun attractions and activities for this city.
- Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art – This museum has the distinction of being home to the largest collection of art from the French Impressionist era for American universities.
- Moore-Lindsay House – This Queen Anne style house is the location for the city and county’s historical museum and features over 5000 artifacts.
- Norman Medieval Fair – Held during the month of March, this festival features art, culture and games from medieval times, including jousting and a human chess match.
- Andrews Park – Located downtown, this city park hosts many annual events and features picnic pavilions and a splash pad for the kids.