Bob Moore INFINITI Serving Moore, OK
Get behind the wheel of a new or used INFINITI model when you shop with your local Moore INFINITI dealership, Bob Moore INFINITI. You can find out about the latest deals right here close to home. You’ll quickly discover many reasons for shopping locally.
- Convenient location right by home or work
- Flexible terms and affordable payments
- Trained service technicians to make fast and accurate repairs
- Stop by when you’re in the area or give us a call to set up an appointment to see our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore INFINITI
Financing a Bob Moore INFINITI Model
An INFINITI model is more affordable when you get financing through Bob Moore INFINITI. We make it easy to find monthly payments that fit your budget and terms you can be happy with. Get started with an online application for quick approval.
Visiting from Moore
It only takes about 20 minutes to find a great vehicle at a fabulous price. Start out from I-35 Frontage Road/N Service Road and get on I-35 N/US-77 N, which is about 1.4 miles. Follow this highway and then I-235 N and US-77 N to North Kelley Avenue in Oklahoma City. Take the exit that says Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Road. Turn right onto N Kelley Ave.
Vehicle Service Team
Your INFINITI vehicle will last longer with regular maintenance. Trust the service department at Bob Moore INFINITI to keep your car or SUV on the road. Our technicians are trained in INFINITI technology and can take care of all your maintenance needs.
- Tire pressure check and Tire inspection
- Wheel alignment
- Standard oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
When you have a problem with your vehicle, you can rely on our technicians to fix it quickly. We provide a full range of repair services from new brake pads or spark plugs to transmissions. You can feel confident that we’ll get your vehicle back on the road. We want you to enjoy a long-lasting, dependable vehicle for many years.
Sights in Moore
Even though Moore became established during the Land Run of 1889, it wasn’t until 1961 that the community began to see significant growth. Since then, the city has developed a strong presence in the Oklahoma City metro area. You can find plenty of interesting attractions and activities to keep you occupied right close to home.
- Moore Warren Theatre – This theater features 14 screens with balcony seating. You can also enjoy dining and a cocktail bar.
- Andy Alligator’s Fun Park – Bring the kids for miniature golf, mini-bowling, bumper boats, go-carts and more.
- Yellow Rose Dinner Theatre – Take part in a professional dinner theater where you can be part of the story.
- Buck Thomas Park – Situated on 128 acres, this park includes a playground, volleyball court, and skate park. Restrooms are on site and two walking trails provide an ideal place to exercise.